It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: problem with second PC [Solved]
New postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:38 pm 

Hi
I have purchased HEGH at Simmarket.
I always test the secenery first on my PC before installing it in my FS-PC which is part of a hardware cockpit.
Now, I discovered that I can't install it on a second PC, which was - as far as I knew - not mentioned. It seems that I have to buy it again?
Would like you to consider this problem.
(you can see my setup at http://www.robflightsim.net/RFSmycp.html)
Thanks and regards.
Rob

Post subject: Re: problem with second PC
New postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:40 pm 

Mistake in previous post: HESH in stead of HEGH

New postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:41 pm 
FA
FA

RobertVdb (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hi
I have purchased HEGH at Simmarket.
I always test the secenery first on my PC before installing it in my FS-PC which is part of a hardware cockpit.
Now, I discovered that I can't install it on a second PC, which was - as far as I knew - not mentioned. It seems that I have to buy it again?
Would like you to consider this problem.
(you can see my setup at http://www.robflightsim.net/RFSmycp.html)
Thanks and regards.
Rob

Hello Rob.

Don't worry about that, you just need to reactivate your license, which is from HERE.

Waiting your reply!

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

New postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 pm 

Well, that is what I call an ultra fast response.
Thank you very much.
There is however a little detail.
Your installation changes the typeset of the scenery.cfg. I had on both PCs the problem that the scenery of Chambéry with this name in the cfg file wasn't present due to the "é" that was not recognized.
R.

New postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:22 pm 
FA
FA

RobertVdb (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well, that is what I call an ultra fast response.
Thank you very much.
There is however a little detail.
Your installation changes the typeset of the scenery.cfg. I had on both PCs the problem that the scenery of Chambéry with this name in the cfg file wasn't present due to the "é" that was not recognized.
R.

Well, in that case, go to X:\Flight Simulator 2004\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9

and send us both files (scenery.cfg, SDG_b4_HESH_scenery.cfg) to info@simdesigngroup.com or support@simdesigngroup.com.

Thanks.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

New postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:51 pm 

I have changed the old one by just putting manually the HESH scenery.
So, for me it is solved, but I just want to mention that people who have the France VFR scenery of Chambéry will have this problem. Changing the strange character by "é" doesn't help. There are two possibilities:
1) you take the older scenery.cfg and add manually the HESH scenery, (that's what I finally did in my FS PC) or
2) you change all the "é" by "e" in the cfg as well as in the title of the scenery file (that's what I did in my first PC)
I'll send you the scenery.cfg part with Chambéry before the install and after (but I have changed in the latter the strange character by "e" in the word Chambéry).
R.

New postPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:59 pm 
FA
FA

I have changed the old one by just putting manually the HESH scenery.
So, for me it is solved, but I just want to mention that people who have the France VFR scenery of Chambéry will have this problem. Changing the strange character by "é" doesn't help. There are two possibilities:
1) you take the older scenery.cfg and add manually the HESH scenery, (that's what I finally did in my FS PC) or
2) you change all the "é" by "e" in the cfg as well as in the title of the scenery file (that's what I did in my first PC)
I'll send you the scenery.cfg part with Chambéry before the install and after (but I have changed in the latter the strange character by "e" in the word Chambéry).
R.

Alright, glad that it's working for you, and if you have any other problem in the scenery, Please post here.

Thanks.