It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Frequently asked Questions
New postPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:00 pm 
FA
FA

Hello to all;

We made a sticky topic under FAQ Forum, and it will be updated and edited every while, also under that any member can add new topic and ask any question related to the scenery of "Sim Design Group" or any of our products in the future.

-General:

Q: What are the airports in progress?
A: Actually SDG Team is concentrating on doing airports in the Middle East with good quality, and there is an updated list located under "Products in progress & Updates" Forum.

Q: What Flight Simulator platform SDG Airports will be compatible with?
A: Right now, we are working on FS9 airports, but in the near future we will port the airports to FSX, and will do airports for both versions.

Info: Our Scenery is not compatible with "Italian Charter Team" Mesh, You have the choice to disable them, by going to "X:\Flight Simulator 2004\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery" and remove those BGL Files: ( N27E024_N22E030_Lod9.bgl - N27E030_N22E036_Lod9.bgl - N33E024_N27E030_Lod9.bgl - N33E030_N27E035_Lod9.bgl )

-Purchasing:

Q: How do I purchase SDG Products?
A: You must have Internet connection to purchase and download our products, Your purchase can be done by "Visa, Master Card, Discover Credit cards, PayPal and CashU".

Q: I can't find a button or link to purchase an item. Where can I purchase items?
A: If you are a registered customer, please login and navigate to the description page of the item you intend to purchase then click the "BuyNow" button on that page. However, if you are not a registered customer, please click any of the "Login" links on our website to reach the registration area. After you are sucessfully registered and logged in you can navigate to the description page of the item you intend to purchase then click the "BuyNow" button on that page."

-After Installation:

Q: SDG Scenery didn't work after installation, what can I do?
A: Normally the Installer will add the area automatically, but if it didn't, Simply you have to follow these steps, Start your Flight Simulator, go to Settings, Scenery Library, then press on Add Area, then select Sim Design folder, after that, restart your Flight Simulator.

Q: When the Installer starts, I can't see the text in the installer?
A: Well in that case, if you use windows vista, run the installer as administrator, and it's recommended to use the default theme of your windows (For XP & Vista).

Q: After I installed SDG Scenery, why can't I find the updates in FS Navigator?
A: You have to recreate FS Navigator database, simply go to Start in your taskbar, All Programs, FSNavigator for FS2004, FSNavDBC and make sure that SDG folder is in the list under "Scenery Area" and selected, Finally press on Create Database, this will update all of your added on airports.

Q: I had some problems in Models and Textures of the terminal, what can I do?
A: Make sure that before you install our SDG Scenery, that you uninstall any scenery you installed before for the same airport.

Q: The airport lights are very bright, what can I do?
A: Well, we provide you an attachment file that contains our recommended spot light, which is much darker than the default one, download the "FS-SDG Spot light.rar" file and take a look on the screen shot, Please backup your default spotlight.bmp in (X:\Flight Simulator 2004\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Texture) before you install our spotlight.bmp.

"NOTE: After the Update, you won't need this"

(!empty($user->lang['ATTACHMENT'])) ? $user->lang['ATTACHMENT'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'ATTACHMENT'))):
spotlight.rar

-Airports FAQs:

1-SDG HESH (Sharm El Sheikh) Scenery:

Q: While installing the Scenery, I get an registry error
A: That happens with 64 bit Operating System, and you need to download a special installer from HERE and it's Important to read the ReadME file especially the NOTE.

Q: While I taxi I get "CRASHED IN BUILDING" error
A: That is a bug in the scenery and it happens when FS detects the crash, or using FS Passenger, and there is a fix available for it which available in the attachment below.

(!empty($user->lang['ATTACHMENT'])) ? $user->lang['ATTACHMENT'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'ATTACHMENT'))):
SDG HESH crash FIX.rar

Q: Why I see default Building in the airport?
A: Many customers had the same problem, and that maybe caused by installing a freeware AFCAD file before installing the scenery, So Please make sure to remove any installed AFCAD for the airport, before installing our SDG Scenery.

SDG Team

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]