It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Four Ariports, Extra Cheese
New postPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:10 pm 
FA
FA

Hello everyone

We received messages on this forums and email regarding our upcoming products. Due to a number of factors I thought I would write this to all of you.

SDG is currently working on Marsa Aalam (HEMA), Cairo version 2 (HECA), Luxor (HELX) and Hurghada Redo (HEGN). After the completion of our initial production of Cairo version 1 and Sharm El Shiekh (HESH), We had to stop production due to the fact that almost all of our designers had to leave the team for one reason or the other. Since then, the founding board of SDG had to go through the recruiement and training efforts for a new team, which is now partially in place.

We are still in the pocess of recriutment and training. However, we were forced to a complete halt again when the recent unfortunate events in Egypt started and brought all life here to a full stop. Yes, we are based in Egypt and we are doing all what we can to resume work and start producion.

Please bear with us and pray for us so that everything comes to a peacful end and we can work without fearing for our security and that of our lovedones.

Thanks for your continuous interest and support

Post subject: Re: Four Airports, Extra Cheese
New postPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:23 pm 
FA
FA

I folow the news arond Egypt every day and i realy hope that this situation ends verry soon, becourse this is nog good for the Egyptian people nor for the repuation of Egypt as a safe holiday country.
Why its not good, becourse all tourist have left Egypt and people are losesing there jobs (the whole tourist section such as hotels are closed).

Every day Egypt lose 310 miljon dollar.

I realy hope that Egypt wil not turn into a islamic country or it wil be mutch more wors for the Egyptian people and toerist wil stay away.
I hope that al religions are going to work together to bult up a better Egypt no mater if somebody is christion, moslim, jewish or catholic

I keep my fingers crossed for the Egyptian people and that a good solution wil come verry soon so that i can safely visit my Egyptian friends in september.

But as always it is marsha bokra inchalla

Post subject: Re: Four Ariports, Extra Cheese
New postPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:52 pm 
FA
FA

Concratulation with a free Egypt.
Lets hope the Egyptain people wil get a better life now in a beter Egypt.