It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Coming Soon: SDG Aviation Online TV
New postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:08 am 
FA
FA

Hello Everyone

Thank you for your visit to our forums today. I just wanted to share with you that we are working hard to release Luxor International airport scenery (HELX) and a whole newly designed Hurghada International airport scenery as well.

We will concentrate our efforts after that on the completion of Cairo International airport scenery (HECAX or version 2) that will be FSX and FS2004 compatible. This is in addition to Kind AbdulAziz International airport at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (OEJNX or version 2) which will also be FSX compatible.

But what does that have to do with this topic? Well it doesn't! I just thought I would share this news with you all while we are at it! :D

OK, to get to the point, in parallel to all that we are working on the kick-off of SDG Aviation Online TV within the coming few weeks. SDG Aviation Online TV is a scheduled 24/7 sequence of YouTube video clips and other aviation related material that is played in sync among all viewers. This makes it possible for viewers to have an immense amount of fun while commenting and discussing the clip being played or chat about various aviation related news that is being displayed on the news ticker.

I am excited about this new feature from SDG and I hope it will find its way to your enjoyment. Check back soon for more news and announcements.

Enjoy

DISCLAIMER: SDG provides the tools and technology to make this experience possible. SDG is not responsible for the content being played. Rather, SDG only sets up the mean to schedule the aviation related clips that is hosted and streamed by YouTube which solely holds the responsibility of the content of the clips being played as per their own usage terms. SDG may insert advertisements for its products and/or that of other aviation industry related clips. The page may also contain advertisements from third party banner add or RSS providers, the content of which is also the sole responsibility of the provider. If you do not agree to any of these statements, please close this page or surf away from it.

Post subject: Re: Coming Soon: SDG Aviation Online TV
New postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:26 pm 
FA
FA

Thats great news.