It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cairo International Airport v1.1 Teasers
New postPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:37 am 
FA
FA

Hello Shpinx Air;

Please consider this Rules -Especially Rule number 7-, are applied, I suggest that you read it carefully.

Thank You.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

New postPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:32 am 
M
M

any progress any teasers these forums have silent for over a month can we get anything.and stop removing people comments and questions what is the point of the forum if you remove everything. this not a hurry posting more of give a update .Cairo has been in the 60% for the last 6 months i mean come on.i mean can you just get this out first and then work on other things its a lot easier to take one scenery at a time you guys are working on like 4 different scenery's at once just focus on one then then rest that how all the scenery makers do it.Cairo is the most important scenery not just in your line up but also in the flight Sim community its the first payware.i mean if this going mega like you guys are saying it to be i don't mind paying another $9 as long its a real payware scenery.you don't have to make the update free if its going to be mega quality.what i trying to tell is you have to finish what you started first and is Cairo and then move on its the most logic thing to do.how you guys take my advice is up to you but i just saying that you guys a under estimating the importance of the is airport.its the most important one in Egypt and Africa.please focus on this first.people are not going to look at other scenery in your line up if Cairo is on there mind.i want to buy sharm el sheikh (HESH) but waiting on Cairo first.stop working on serval scenery's and focus on Cairo.

New postPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:04 am 
FA
FA

SphinXair (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
any progress any teasers these forums have silent for over a month can we get anything.and stop removing people comments and questions what is the point of the forum if you remove everything. this not a hurry posting more of give a update .Cairo has been in the 60% for the last 6 months i mean come on.i mean can you just get this out first and then work on other things its a lot easier to take one scenery at a time you guys are working on like 4 different scenery's at once just focus on one then then rest that how all the scenery makers do it.Cairo is the most important scenery not just in your line up but also in the flight Sim community its the first payware.i mean if this going mega like you guys are saying it to be i don't mind paying another $9 as long its a real payware scenery.you don't have to make the update free if its going to be mega quality.what i trying to tell is you have to finish what you started first and is Cairo and then move on its the most logic thing to do.how you guys take my advice is up to you but i just saying that you guys a under estimating the importance of the is airport.its the most important one in Egypt and Africa.please focus on this first.people are not going to look at other scenery in your line up if Cairo is on there mind.i want to buy sharm el sheikh (HESH) but waiting on Cairo first.stop working on serval scenery's and focus on Cairo.

Hello Sir;

Just to let you understand the situation over here, we are only 2 designers and one programmer in the company right now, each one of us has his life to live, the projects didn't stop, but we are working on our library of models and textures for our needs, already the three terminals of Cairo are almost done, in the modeling side, Luxor terminal and tower is done, same as Hurghada, as Marsa Alam, we are taking our time in creating the needed details for a High Quality payware scenery, that's why we decided to call the new Cairo "Mega Cairo" expecting immense details there and animation.

Please Excuse us for the delay, but as you know we have just started our educational year, consider that our efforts will be reduced to 50%..

Just for the record that some airports by other scenery makers took them over a year to create, without mentioning names.

Thank you for understanding and patience, we promise that we will release more teasers when able.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

New postPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:35 am 
M
M

If you only 3 people working on scenery right now then it not much of a company but that okay .what i don't understand why you guys are making so many different scenery's at once.Its seem to that you guys are way way over your head a company that only has 3 people should never attempt to what your doing.you will never get anything out on time.my advice to you and your company is to work on scenery at a time trust me you will find everything will run a lot smoother and you pay much more attention to detail .like most payware scenery makers do is work one one get it out and then start the second.i mean its only fair for the people who bought Cairo which is your first scenery to get Cairo update first.also just to let you the current Cairo airport does not work with fsp ever-time i go to park to a gate it tells me crash when their nothing there make sure you fix that in the update this happened to me like 6 times.i cant even use Cairo it with fsp which i do all my flights in so you see how the Cairo update is so important.even if i wanted to use i couldn't.this why i ask you guys were the update ever month the current Cairo is not working for me.

New postPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:35 am 
FA
FA

SphinXair stop with telling what the guys of SDG has to do they know what they have to do.
Several times we have explaind to you here on this forum that building a scenery takes a lot of time and can not be made in just a view month.
Keep in mind that the guys of SDG has to make the scenery`s in there spare time becourse some of them are going to school and some of them have a fultime job.

The reason that your coments are removed is becourse you have broken the folowing positing rules 2, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13 and 14
And again you have broken posting rule number 7, 8, 12, 13 and 14

I suggest that you read the posting rules carefully before posting so consider this as a final warning.

New postPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:38 am 
FA
FA

I would also want to add that:
1- SDG is not the only business that some of us are engaged in
2- People may stumble across personal matters or bad accidents
3- SDG is currently running with 6 people but had 8 a while ago. So managing loss or man power is also a factor
4- SDG is also looking into introducing cockpit building material

All this may impact production. But this is exactly why we offer our products for very cheap prices compared to our competitors. Because we strive to build this company and we have done a good job so far while starting from scratch.

As for Cairo, you got for the kick-off price. This price is going to be more than its double when V2 comes out. But you are going to get the update for free just like the HESH customers did.

I understand your frustration. I really do. But you have to understand that we are even more frustrated for a lot of reasons. First, these delays impact our earnings, we want to succeed in many things at the same time but that needs a lot of time, and we do feel sad when customers like your kind self becomes unsatisfied.

Finally, what I believe is that you are going to see a HECA airport that is so different and frame rate friendly, you are going to feel happy that we spent such a long time doing it.

New postPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:06 pm 

Very nice and good project.

New postPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:26 pm 
FA
FA

Well..

Now that I am thinking both HELX and the all new HEGN are on track, we started to point some resources back to HECA. We are no longer calling this version 1.1! We decided we are working on version 2 now. And here are some Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 teasers for you ;)

I will post some terminal one and Cairo airport Air mall teasers too in a couple of days. You will not believe the new ground work compared to our previous products as well. I really hope you will like this one as much as we are excited about it!

Cheers

New postPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:38 pm 
FA
FA

WOOOW this looks verry good
Looking forward to have this scenery and i hope that Luxor, Hurghada, Marsa Alam and Alexandria wil be the same quality

Post subject: HECA V2.. A peek on Terminal 1 during the work in progress
New postPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:34 pm 
FA
FA

Hi everyone

Here is a peek on Terminal 1 during the work in progress as I mentioned in a previous post.

I will keep you updated. In may be just a few weeks I will release more teasers of the ground work and more.

Cheers

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next