It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Reinstallation of HESH
New postPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:24 am 

I had to uninstall then reinstall my FS2004. Now I am in the process of adding back in all of my scenery. When attempting to reinstall HESH, I get the message "HESH already installed, please uninstall before reinstalling scenery." Now what do I do? Because, I have already uninstalled the scenery and can find nothing that references HESH in my windows registry. I am using 64-bit Windows 7. PLEASE HELP!

Post subject: Re: Reinstallation of HESH
New postPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:44 pm 
FA
FA

Hello Bryan

Please start the installer once more and hit the "Uninstall" button again. Even it is prompts an error, exit the installer and start it again. Before proceeding with the installation again, make sure you have you license reactivated by visiting http://www.simdesigngroup.com/shop/index.php?main_page=LIC_ACT_EMAIL_VERI. Once you have completed the reactivation process, you may proceed with the installation exactly as you did the first time you did it.

This should do. If you face any more issue please reply to this topic or mail us at support@simdesigngroup.com . If this procedure does work for you, please also post a reply here so that we can close this case.

We are waiting to see how things worked for you

New postPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:43 pm 

Thank you for the help. I had already reactivated the license. But after the successful Uninstallation, your server did not recognize the reactivated license. So now I'm being told that I have reactivated too many times and must WAIT??? Wait for what? I PAID for this scenery and don't appreciate the hoops and hurdles involved in reinstalling it. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

New postPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:22 pm 
FA
FA

Hello Bryan

I am so sorry to the trouble you are going through with our product. The system was supposed to reactivate your license and we are looking into this bug now. In the mean time, we hope that you accept our apologies for any inconvenience. I have manually reactivated your license and you may proceed with installation now. I have tried calling you just a few minutes ago but I got voice mail.

Please tell me how things go with you.