It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: License activation
New postPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:55 pm 

Hello, although I only installed HECAP3D scenery one time, now after uninstalling and new Installation the installer told me my license key is not valid. So I went to the License activation site here entered the number from simmarket and the order number, the System told me it is sending an email but this email never arrived, I tried several times now. Tell me how to install again please.

Regards

Ralf

Post subject: Re: License activation
New postPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:43 pm 
FA
FA

Hello Ralf

Thanks for contacting us. Some email service providers with very high spam protection may sometimes block emails from our system. I have reactivated your key and you may now use the installer directly.

We can also change the address we have on the system for you. Gmail is very friendly to our system is you have an address with them. Of we may change it to some other address that you have so you can reactivate your key using our website. If you wish to do that, please send us an email on support@simdesigngroup.com

We are also ready to reactivate your key as many times as you with and at any time if your drop us a line to our support address above

Awaiting your feedback
All the best