It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: HECA X with SP1
New postPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:08 pm 

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've purchased the HECA X scenery at Simmarket. After installing my plane directly crashes when loading up the scenery and i i'm missing terminal buildings.

When i try to reinstall the installer gives me the message that i need to reactivate my license.
I've entered the details now already three times but i don't receive any email and still cannot install the scenery.

Can you please advise what do to next?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan Walen

Post subject: Re: HECA X with SP1
New postPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:01 am 
FA
FA

Hello sir,

I apologize for the delayed response. Our anti-piracy policy, dictates that a license owner will need to reactivate his/her license key before installing, so we are very sorry that the system email messages are not reaching you, Please try to find them in your spam folder, or they may be filtered out by your email provider for reasons that we will need to investigate. In the mean time, I have manually reactivated your key. Contacting us by email (support@simdesigngroup.com) or on this forum will always give you quick access to our support team who will help you with this kind of issue in a very short while.

If you have already uninstalled the product, then please proceed to the installer directly and start a new installation since your key is now active. If you didn't, then you will not have to uninstall it as long as you have the folder paths <FSX main folder>\SDG\HECAX\scenery and <FSX main folder>\SDG\HECAX\texture and both have files in them.

For the crashes problem, please download and install the following:

download/SDG_HECAX_Scenery_Hotfix1.zip

for the lost buildings if it still persists, please make sure your FSX "Scenery Complexity" is set "Extremely Dense".

We are awaiting your feedback on these items, and once again we are deeply sorry for the delayed response. Contacting us on our support email address should be a lot more quicker.