It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Can't install scenery HESH for FS2004
New postPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:10 am 

Dear support,

I try to install the scenery HESH, did buy it today on Simmarket, on a FS2004 system with Windows XP Pro 64bit, but it isn't work.
I became the message that I have alreaddy installed the scenery on my system, but the strange thing is I don't have it on my system.

Also the question to remove it from the system through the uninstall buttom, isn't come up into the first window from the installer.
There is only the buttom for Next and Cancel.
So thats mean I don't have install this scenery and I can't find some folders on my system from your software.

I also did alreaddy activated 2 times my license, now he's blocked for one month.
What's going on with this software program.

Who can help me to fix this problem.

Regards,
John

My Home Cockpit : http://www.john1604.nl

Post subject: Re: Can't install scenery HESH for FS2004
New postPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:55 pm 
FA
FA

Hello John

Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue. May be you can check some something for me in the mean time:

1- First, please make sure that the scenery is not installed by starting FS2004 at HESH and check for the availability of the scenery. We have had cases where that error message appears after completing the installation for some reason. If this is not the case, then please go to point 2.

2- Could you kindly check if you have the path "SDG\HESH" in your FS2004 folder? if so, then please start the simulator and try to locate the HESH area on the installed scenery areas. If it is not listed there, please add the folder "SDG\HESH" manually and start an FS2004 flight again at HESH to check for the scenery.

Cheers

New postPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:42 pm 

baherhosni (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hello John

Thank you for contacting us regarding your issue. May be you can check some something for me in the mean time:

1- First, please make sure that the scenery is not installed by starting FS2004 at HESH and check for the availability of the scenery. We have had cases where that error message appears after completing the installation for some reason. If this is not the case, then please go to point 2.

2- Could you kindly check if you have the path "SDG\HESH" in your FS2004 folder? if so, then please start the simulator and try to locate the HESH area on the installed scenery areas. If it is not listed there, please add the folder "SDG\HESH" manually and start an FS2004 flight again at HESH to check for the scenery.

Cheers

Dear Baher,

Thanks for your quickly replay.

About your answer the follow thing, The hole scenery isn't installed on my system.
I did a search with the names SDG and HESH on all drives, but there are no folders or files on it.
My flightsim folders are installed on a seperated disk (D:).

Also I can't make a new install, at the moment when I want to fill in my serial number and email name, I became the message that I must reactivated at your website the serial key.
But I did this alreaddy 2 times and now I must wait for one month.

For your information I try to install this scenery about 4 times, but every time after I did fill in the serial number and email, I became the message that the scenery alreaddy was installed on my computer.
This message was alreaddy directly by the first installation request.
But it isn't on my computer and I also did check my registry and can't find anything about your software.
I have also no another scenery of HESH installed, normally it must be the default one from FS2004 with SP1.

So I hope you can first give me access again to reactivate my serial key, then I like to know what I must do to install your software on my computer.
When you look at my webpage, http://www.john1604.nl , you will see that I have a very big setup and a lot of software installed. (approx 700 sceneries)
But I can tell you, my system is running perfect and I make many flights online at VATSIM.
So there is something strange with this software to install it.

Regards,
John

New postPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:43 pm 
FA
FA

Hello again John,

I am really sorry if I offended you in anyway sir. I was just trying to start with the simple checks that may sometimes be a solution. I will look as the software development to look for other possible reasons for this issue which we have not encountered before.

However, and also in the mean time, and since you did mention that you are using a 64 bit windows OS, let me ask you if your installation file is in "SDG_HESH_Scenery_XP64_Setup.zip".

If not please download download/SDG_HESH_Scenery_XP64_Setup.zip and follow the instructions in the README file located in the ZIP file that you will download.

Please tell me if this will work for you.

Thanks for your patience

Cheers

New postPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:26 am 

baherhosni (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Hello again John,

I am really sorry if I offended you in anyway sir. I was just trying to start with the simple checks that may sometimes be a solution. I will look as the software development to look for other possible reasons for this issue which we have not encountered before.

However, and also in the mean time, and since you did mention that you are using a 64 bit windows OS, let me ask you if your installation file is in "SDG_HESH_Scenery_XP64_Setup.zip".

If not please download download/SDG_HESH_Scenery_XP64_Setup.zip and follow the instructions in the README file located in the ZIP file that you will download.

Please tell me if this will work for you.

Thanks for your patience

Cheers

Dear Baher,

I didn't feel me offended about your giving solution, I'm just really happy for the very good support from your side.
Tomorrow I will try what you just did write and really thanks for it.

Regards,
John

New postPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:38 am 

Dear Baher,

I'm a very happy men, because the scenery is installed on my system and looks very nice.
I want to thank you for all the quickly and professional help what you did.
The support department of this group is very good. :P ;)

There was only a small bug with the scenery.cfg file when you got FranceVFR Chambery (LFLB) installed.
After installed your scenery, the link into your scenery.cfg is gone from that scenery, but I had that alreaddy before with another scenery what I did installed.
Maybe is there something wrong with that scenery from FranceVFR when you got installed on a 64bit system.
The only thing what you need to do, is open again the scenery database to give the right link into your scenery.cfg file.

Regards,
John

New postPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:42 pm 

Dear Support

hello I wanted to report that I can not install Scenery HESH because I have windows 7 64 bit what I do and please help: (

New postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:21 pm 
FA
FA

paulo322 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Dear Support

hello I wanted to report that I can not install Scenery HESH because I have windows 7 64 bit what I do and please help: (

Hello paulo322
First of all, we are extremely sorry for the delayed response. Please accept our sincere apology.

Did you download and try the 64 bit version? If not, please do and read the README file very carefully (download/SDG_HESH_Scenery_XP64_Setup.zip). Also don't forget to to download and install SP1 for HESH 2004 after successfully installing the product. (download/SDG_HESH_Scenery_SP1_Setup.zip)